The Independent American Party of Nevada is the third largest and fastest growing political party in the state, with over 69,000 registered voters! In 2010, four of our candidates were elected in partisan races. We recognize that throughout human history most men have been slaves to man’s institutions of government; that through the wisdom of the Founding Fathers, in accordance with our Judeo-Christian traditions, threw off the shackles of tyranny. We declare: That the proper role of government as defined by The Declaration of Independence, The Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights is to protect the rights of Life, Liberty and Property, endowed to us by Divine Providence. For information by county, click here or on the Contact Us link above. Want to make a difference? Unhappy with what is happening to our Country? Register as an Independent American Party voter now.
Just click here and follow the instructions.
You can still vote for anyone that you want, but you will be an Independent American.
Important-We need to update our IAP registered voter database.You can help the IAP save our state by updating your information in our database. This information is used only by the IAP to inform our voters what is happening with the IAP. Stay informed. You can make a difference. You will receive the IAP Buffalos newsletter and any important announcements about the IAP. Please help by updating your information. Click here.
IAP State Central Committee Meeting Resolutions
Are you an Independent American?
- Do you think taxes are too high and government is too big?”
- Are you sick of American jobs going overseas, or out of our country?
- Do you oppose Obamacare and the federal takeover of healthcare?
- Do you believe that Americans have the right to own guns and protect themselves?
- Do you believe politicians and government should strictly adhere to the U.S. Constitution and our laws?
- Do you think it is wrong for 91% of Nevada to be controlled by the Federal Government?
- Do you oppose illegal immigration and support the repeal of all tax funded benefits going to illegals?
- Should America retain its Independence and not become subject to a Global Government?
- Do you believe that marriage should be exclusively between a man and a woman?
- Do you believe that babies have the right to be born?
- Do you think the IRS abuses Citizens?
- Do you believe in the right to a trial by a jury of your peers instead of being tried by a Court composed of Government Bureaucrats?
- Would you like to stop being required to give out your Social Security number all the time because you think
it is an invasion of privacy and contributes to identity theft?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, you should register and vote as an Independent American. If you would like to know more about this exciting political party that believes the way you do, please contact us, we will send you more information