By John Wagner, State Chairman Be a candidate. There is no more effective way to build the party. When you attend candidate nights, utilize the free media, hand out party literature, and talk with friends and neighbors, you are building the party. Regular local meetings: Local county organizations should hold regular meetings (according to their Bylaws) to promote the party and plan to participate in events to build the party. Most party building will take place at the local level. Participate in Activities/Events to build the party:
Just click here and follow the instructions.
You can still vote for anyone that you want, but you will be an Independent American.
Important-We need to update our IAP registered voter database.You can help the IAP save our state by updating your information in our database. This information is used only by the IAP to inform our voters what is happening with the IAP. Stay informed. You can make a difference. You will receive the IAP Buffalos newsletter and any important announcements about the IAP. Please help by updating your information. Click here.
IAP State Central Committee Meeting Resolutions
Are you an Independent American?
- Do you think taxes are too high and government is too big?”
- Are you sick of American jobs going overseas, or out of our country?
- Do you oppose Obamacare and the federal takeover of healthcare?
- Do you believe that Americans have the right to own guns and protect themselves?
- Do you believe politicians and government should strictly adhere to the U.S. Constitution and our laws?
- Do you think it is wrong for 91% of Nevada to be controlled by the Federal Government?
- Do you oppose illegal immigration and support the repeal of all tax funded benefits going to illegals?
- Should America retain its Independence and not become subject to a Global Government?
- Do you believe that marriage should be exclusively between a man and a woman?
- Do you believe that babies have the right to be born?
- Do you think the IRS abuses Citizens?
- Do you believe in the right to a trial by a jury of your peers instead of being tried by a Court composed of Government Bureaucrats?
- Would you like to stop being required to give out your Social Security number all the time because you think
it is an invasion of privacy and contributes to identity theft?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, you should register and vote as an Independent American. If you would like to know more about this exciting political party that believes the way you do, please contact us, we will send you more information