The Independent American Party of Nevada is the third largest and fastest growing political party in the state, with over 69,000 registered voters! In 2010, four of our candidates were elected in partisan races. We recognize that throughout human history most men have been slaves to man’s institutions of government; that through the wisdom of the Founding Fathers, in accordance with our Judeo-Christian traditions, those men threw off the shackles of tyranny. We declare: That the proper role of government as defined by The Declaration of Independence, The Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights is to protect the rights of Life, Liberty and Property, endowed to us by Divine Providence. For information by county, click here or on the Contact Us link above. Want to make a difference? Unhappy with what is happening to our Country?
Independent American Party
186 Ryndon Unit 12, Elko, Nevada 89801
775-397-6859, 775-883-2752, 702-612-7316 www.iapn.org For Immediate Release: Independent American Party State Convention
Las Vegas February 28-March 1
Richard Mack Keynote Speaker The Independent American Party’s State Convention will be held February 28 and March 1 in Las Vegas at the Sun Coast Hotel, 9090 Alta Dr. The party will nominate candidates for the upcoming general election in November 2014, elect party officers, and approve the platform. Independent American Party candidates, according to state law, have no primary and therefore go directly to the general election ballot. The Independent American Party has valiantly worked to preserve the Right to Keep and Bear Arms and is therefore pleased to have Sheriff Richard Mack as the Keynote speaker of the Convention on Friday night, February 28th. Sheriff Mack gained national attention when, as Sheriff of Graham County Arizona, he challenged some provisions of the Brady Handgun Bill as unconstitutional and prevailed in the U.S. Supreme Court. “The Independent American Party offers voters a positive choice for liberty and prosperity. The Twin Parties have weighed our economy down with Big Government, higher taxes, more laws and regulations. Nevadans want jobs and opportunities, not more scraps from the government table,” stated John Wagner, Independent American Party State Chairman. “The party is the fastest growing party in the state. The increase in IAP registered voters last year was greater than all the other parties combined. The Independent American Party is the future,” stated Tom Jones, Clark County Chairman of the Independent American Party. For further Information: www.iapn.org
John Wagner: 775-883-2752
Tom Jones: 702-612-7316
Just click here and follow the instructions.
You can still vote for anyone that you want, but you will be an Independent American.
Important-We need to update our IAP registered voter database.You can help the IAP save our state by updating your information in our database. This information is used only by the IAP to inform our voters what is happening with the IAP. Stay informed. You can make a difference. You will receive the IAP Buffalos newsletter and any important announcements about the IAP. Please help by updating your information. Click here.
IAP State Central Committee Meeting Resolutions
Are you an Independent American?
- Do you think taxes are too high and government is too big?”
- Are you sick of American jobs going overseas, or out of our country?
- Do you oppose Obamacare and the federal takeover of healthcare?
- Do you believe that Americans have the right to own guns and protect themselves?
- Do you believe politicians and government should strictly adhere to the U.S. Constitution and our laws?
- Do you think it is wrong for 91% of Nevada to be controlled by the Federal Government?
- Do you oppose illegal immigration and support the repeal of all tax funded benefits going to illegals?
- Should America retain its Independence and not become subject to a Global Government?
- Do you believe that marriage should be exclusively between a man and a woman?
- Do you believe that babies have the right to be born?
- Do you think the IRS abuses Citizens?
- Do you believe in the right to a trial by a jury of your peers instead of being tried by a Court composed of Government Bureaucrats?
- Would you like to stop being required to give out your Social Security number all the time because you think
it is an invasion of privacy and contributes to identity theft?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, you should register and vote as an Independent American. If you would like to know more about this exciting political party that believes the way you do, please contact us, we will send you more information