The IAP is the third largest Political Party in the State of Nevada and it is the fastest growing party in the state. With 54 candidates in the 2010 elections, it had 4 of them elected.<.font color> Want to make a difference? Unhappy with what is happening to our Country? Register as an Independent American Party voter now.
Just click here and follow the instructions.
You can still vote for anyone that you want, but you will be an Independent American.
Important-We need to update our IAP registered voter database.You can help the IAP save our state by updating your information in our database. This information is used only by the IAP to inform our voters what is happening with the IAP. Stay informed. You can make a difference. You will receive the IAP Buffalos newsletter and any important announcements about the IAP. Please help by updating your information. Click here.
How to be an Effective Citizen Lobbyist Seminar
Presented by: Janine Hansen
You can make a difference at home on your computer.Learn how to effectively lobby the Legislature as a citizen from your own home at this link. Get the pdf files now before the legislative session ends and it is too late.
Are you an Independent American?
- Do you think taxes are too high and government is too big?”
- Are you sick of American jobs going overseas, or out of our country?
- Do you oppose Obamacare and the federal takeover of healthcare?
- Do you believe that Americans have the right to own guns and protect themselves?
- Do you believe politicians and government should strictly adhere to the U.S. Constitution and our laws?
- Do you think it is wrong for 91% of Nevada to be controlled by the Federal Government?
- Do you oppose illegal immigration and support the repeal of all tax funded benefits going to illegals?
- Should America retain its Independence and not become subject to a Global Government?
- Do you believe that marriage should be exclusively between a man and a woman?
- Do you believe that babies have the right to be born?
- Do you think the IRS abuses Citizens?
- Do you believe in the right to a trial by a jury of your peers instead of being tried by a Court composed of Government Bureaucrats?
- Would you like to stop being required to give out your Social Security number all the time because you think
it is an invasion of privacy and contributes to identity theft?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, you should register and vote as an Independent American. If you would like to know more about this exciting political party that believes the way you do, please contact us, we will send you more information
IAP Supports NPRI Lawsuit on Government EmployeesIn 2004, Secretary of State Dean Heller filed suit in the State Supreme Court that State Employees should not serve in the State Legislature. He did it at my request. Attorney General Sandoval argued the case before the court.
One Judge asked the AG if there were two teachers, one a private school teacher and the other a public (government) school teacher, should the government school teacher be permitted under the Nevada Constitution to serve in the Legislature? The Attorney General said no. This judge could not see the difference between the two teachers. The difference is plain to see, one is paid with private money and one is paid be government money (tax dollars). This judge has now retired.
The Court ruled that the Legislature sets its own rules as to seating its members. This is true however; the Constitution sets the qualifications for office. I do not believe that this point was considered by the court. The Constitution should take precedence over the rules of the Legislature since the Legislature can change its rules at any time.
The Independent American Party supports the lawsuit recently filed by the Nevada Policy Research Institute. We fully expect that this case filed by NPRI will end up in the State Supreme Court.
State Chairman, Independent American Party Chairman